Groups

Q for Television No Alls Please?

I may sound thick, i dont no anything about dvd rw+- dhsfbihsbfguisgrng or what ever it is hehe

I have a t.v with freeview, can i get something that lets me record freeview on2 my t.v and store it there til i want to watch it, like sky+ sort of thing?

whats that gizmo called? thankyou, will repp

12 Comments

Original Poster

sancho1983;6006675

Freeview+, … Freeview+, PVRcheapiehttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5321959/Trail/searchtext%3EPVR.htmWhat i recommendhttp://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5321681/Trail/searchtext%3EPVR.htmOf course you will be able to get it cheaper than there! :)HTH

Thankyou, i will repp you! will this be on my tv in a list then, so i can store a few recordings and not just the 1? xx

am I a no all if I tell you its 'know' all :prop:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6006698

huh :?

I have no idea :whistling:

kerri_ I have no idea :whistling:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6006723

thats good, as long as its you and not me :-D:-D

yes its me :-D

Banned

kerri_ Thankyou, i will repp you! will this be on my tv in a list then, so i can store a few recordings and not just the 1? xx

Original Poster

dimebars;6006931

are we supposed to guess what TV you have?

no its a general question

Banned

dimebars;6006931

are we supposed to guess what TV you have?

kerri_ no its a general question

Yeah, you won't watch the TV through the reciever which is built into it, you will watch it through one of the boxes i posted above. The Humax, which i have, works much in the same way as Sky+, series link, chase recording etc. You will be able to record much more than 1 thing!!

dimebars;6007081

its not general at all - you ask specifically about your TV and give no … its not general at all - you ask specifically about your TV and give no informationhow are we supposed to help if you dont give any detail

It doesn't matter what TV she has, as long as there is a scart to connect it to, stop being so pedantic

Original Poster

sancho1983;6007091

It doesn't matter what TV she has, as long as there is a scart to connect … It doesn't matter what TV she has, as long as there is a scart to connect it to, stop being so pedantic

thanks & u dont help anyway dimes xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846376
      2. What would be HELL to you?2429
      3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608650
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1933

See more discussions