Groups
    EXPIRED

Q on holiday bed linen please

Booked a sun holiday at park resorts (Kessingland) no bed linen is provided, does this mean that duvets and pillows will be? and i just have to take sheets? Has anyone been there and no if you can hire them there? as it doesnt say when i booked. but does say they are free when on there website- but mind you say elec and passes free which aint on sun holidays. I am going by bus so taking duvets and pillow will be a no no.
    Thanks for any replies LouLou

4 Comments

yes duvets and pillows should be provided, it will be the sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases that arent included. They usually let you rent them for a price so its worth phoning and asking them

:)yes like the above post says,just need the sheets pillow cases ect there normally priced for hire at £10 per room,but if it states free on the website get a screen shot print it out and fight your case when you get there,if your in budget accom it wont be provided,if normally in silver or gold range usually is;-)

Original Poster

Thanks will give them a ring when i get info from them.

At some of the sites, u pay a £10 deposit for quilt covers, sheets and pillow cases. this is refunded at the end of your stay.

Happy holidays
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions