Expired

Qantec tvs any experience ?

Found 11th Apr 2014
Hi does anyone have any experience of Qantec tvs ? how is the picture quality and sound ? we are considering buying 55" one as its cheap *(£300) our daughter smashed our plasma with the tv remote and we dont have lots of funds to replace it just now, any advice greatly appeeciated . thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I've never heard of them but it appears they originate from Slovakia You would have to supply the model number before anyone could comment on the image quality. If you haven't a lot of money have you considered going for a smaller size but better known model. The problem with cheap tv's is they are sometimes cheap for a reason...

Original Poster

Thanks for replying , I have never heard of them either and cant find any information or reviews.
We are going to get a new tv next month and its really just to do until then just want it to be watchable it seems far to cheap to be good, I think we will end up getting smaller one just now unless anyone has experience of one of these.
Its this tv
m.perfecthome.co.uk/ent…uct
cant find model number for it though.

Banned

Personally I'd rather have a smaller quality brand, you could pick up a decent 32 or 37 for that price.

barryflynn80

Thanks for replying , I have never heard of them either and cant find any … Thanks for replying , I have never heard of them either and cant find any information or reviews. We are going to get a new tv next month and its really just to do until then just want it to be watchable it seems far to cheap to be good, I think we will end up getting smaller one just now unless anyone has experience of one of these.Its this tvhttp://www.m.perfecthome.co.uk/entertainment/televisions/tech-55led3dfhd/product cant find model number for it though.

There is an earlier thread hotukdeals.com/dea…403 you could check out somewhere like Ebuyer who has this 43'' plasma @ £279 Samsung Plasma or Amazon
Edited by: "hairyboxxox" 11th Apr 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants