Expired

Qashqai hints and tips?

Found 15th Feb 2013
About to take the plunge and get a Qashqai, any owners here know what to look for when it comes to issues etc?
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
The style of it
Ugly cars for ugly people.
I really dont think they have many problems with them. Ive had mine for a year not had one problem with it.
My parents have had two since 2007 and not had any problems either they have had nissans since the 80's and never had a problem with any they have had.
Do you have a disability?
whatcar.com/car…767

forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/

Looks like the early models seem to have had steering problems that were either resolved in later models........ or owners didn't live to tell the tale oO
Sister has a diesel +2. She loved it but it is very heavy on the tyres
dimebars

Do you have a disability?

You disgust me.
Why. It's a fact that this is Motability's most popular vehicle.
shauneco

Ugly cars for ugly people.

That is your opinion, which to me means absolutely nothing at all.
dimebars

Why. It's a fact that this is Motability's most popular vehicle.

It may be a fact, but for you to assume I am disabled just because I am looking at getting one of the most popular vehicles about is out of order.
Where did I assume you were disabled?
Ugly car, my advice is dont buy one
dimebars

Where did I assume you were disabled?

Why did you ask if I was disabled?
I was inquisitive. Not presumptuous.
dimebars

I was inquisitive. Not presumptuous.

I am sure you were.....
nice car, me and the missus are looking at getting a qashqai +2 in ntec trim, from what ive read all engines are good but the 1.5dci is the best balance of power and economy
I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a bad looking car really and being a Nissan it's going to be reliable.
aircanman

I am sure you were.....

So are you disabled
VISHY

I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a … I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a bad looking car really and being a Nissan it's going to be reliable.

Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have dropped in recent times.
dimebars

So are you disabled

As I assume you are just trying to be funny. Why don't you put your response to both yes and no answers and I will delete as appropriate.
shauneco

Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have … Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have dropped in recent times.

It does have a Renault engine. Anyway after looking at it, has a massive boot leak so will be leaving it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions