Expired

Qashqai hints and tips?

Found 15th Feb 2013
About to take the plunge and get a Qashqai, any owners here know what to look for when it comes to issues etc?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
21 Comments

The style of it

Ugly cars for ugly people.

I really dont think they have many problems with them. Ive had mine for a year not had one problem with it.
My parents have had two since 2007 and not had any problems either they have had nissans since the 80's and never had a problem with any they have had.

Banned

Do you have a disability?

whatcar.com/car…767

forum.qashqaiclub.co.uk/

Looks like the early models seem to have had steering problems that were either resolved in later models........ or owners didn't live to tell the tale oO

Sister has a diesel +2. She loved it but it is very heavy on the tyres

Original Poster

dimebars

Do you have a disability?

You disgust me.

Banned

Why. It's a fact that this is Motability's most popular vehicle.

Original Poster

shauneco

Ugly cars for ugly people.

That is your opinion, which to me means absolutely nothing at all.

Original Poster

dimebars

Why. It's a fact that this is Motability's most popular vehicle.

It may be a fact, but for you to assume I am disabled just because I am looking at getting one of the most popular vehicles about is out of order.

Banned

Where did I assume you were disabled?

Banned

Ugly car, my advice is dont buy one

Original Poster

dimebars

Where did I assume you were disabled?

Why did you ask if I was disabled?

Banned

I was inquisitive. Not presumptuous.

Original Poster

dimebars

I was inquisitive. Not presumptuous.

I am sure you were.....

nice car, me and the missus are looking at getting a qashqai +2 in ntec trim, from what ive read all engines are good but the 1.5dci is the best balance of power and economy

I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a bad looking car really and being a Nissan it's going to be reliable.

Banned

aircanman

I am sure you were.....

So are you disabled

VISHY

I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a … I think some people are mistaking it for the juke, the qashqai isn't a bad looking car really and being a Nissan it's going to be reliable.

Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have dropped in recent times.

Original Poster

dimebars

So are you disabled

As I assume you are just trying to be funny. Why don't you put your response to both yes and no answers and I will delete as appropriate.

Original Poster

shauneco

Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have … Unless it happens to have a Renault engine in, Nissan's standards have dropped in recent times.

It does have a Renault engine. Anyway after looking at it, has a massive boot leak so will be leaving it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions