Groups

Qatar "Supporting Terrorists"

Four gulf states have cut diplomatic ties with Qatar, accusing the country of "supporting terrorists".

I bet FIFA are a little red in the face, this morning, being that they've granted Qatar hosting rights for the 2022 World Cup!

‘Terrorism, meddling in affairs’: Bahrain, Saudi Arabia & Egypt cut diplomatic ties with Qatar https://www.rt.com/news/390863-bahrain-cuts-diplomatic-relations-qatar/

Four countries cut links with Qatar over 'terrorism' support
    bbc.co.uk/new…829

Top comments

If Qatar is the only Country supporting Islamic Terrorism then I'm having hat for breakfast

Those Gulf States must just be racist?

you're having a laugh saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist funders. look at which mosques these terrorists attend they're all saudi funded ones. ones preaching the wahabbi ideology cut saudi funding to uk mosques and you'll make a start to stopping these home grown terrorists.

Banned

Saudi Arabia cutting ties with another country for supporting terrorism is the most ridiculous thing I've read this year. And this year has been the year of Trumpism so far.
    22 Comments

Those Gulf States must just be racist?

If Qatar is the only Country supporting Islamic Terrorism then I'm having hat for breakfast

Curlyman83 also think he craps out out gold nuggets so as sheep we have to accept it...

you're having a laugh saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist funders. look at which mosques these terrorists attend they're all saudi funded ones. ones preaching the wahabbi ideology cut saudi funding to uk mosques and you'll make a start to stopping these home grown terrorists.

Reading some of the comments and moderation on this forum you would not doubt the Pepper Group being Qatari sponsored/funded somewhere along the way and now it all make sense.

This weekends Pepper Group (HOTUKDEALS) little twitter knife twist another great example!
    Edited by: "groenleader" 5th Jun

FIFA took bribes for the world cup to be held in Qatar, changed the tournament to a winter world cup even though the bid was for a summer world cup and they have been silent over human rights issues of those building the stadia.

What makes you think this will bother them?

Rich coming from Saudi!

Urgh I'm gonna have to be the tinfoil hat guy and mention Qatar's discovered gas reserves make it the 3rd biggest holder of natural gas and is a tiny little country that can't defend itself. Watch America say nothing when the terrorist supporting Saudis invade them.
    Edited by: "catbeans" 5th Jun

catbeans

Urgh I'm gonna have to be the tinfoil hat guy and mention Qatar's … Urgh I'm gonna have to be the tinfoil hat guy and mention Qatar's discovered gas reserves make it the 3rd biggest holder of natural gas and is a tiny little country that can't defend itself watch America say nothing when the terrorist supporting Saudis and them.

Or the UK. Remember the Conservative government has approved the sale of more than £3.3bn of arms to Saudi to support their regional aspirations since 2015. And is actively seeking to suppress a report, commissioned by David Cameron, that, allegedly, contains proof of official Saudi support for jihadi groups around the world. If Saudi rolled into Qatar Donald Trump would probably express approval and Theresa May would probably just pretend to be too busy, somewhere else, to comment.

Edited by: "VDisillusioned" 5th Jun

Don't forget USA

So soon after Trump sold some of them some weapons?
    Politics, money and hypocrisy are always linked it seems.

Banned

Saudi Arabia cutting ties with another country for supporting terrorism is the most ridiculous thing I've read this year. And this year has been the year of Trumpism so far.

neilanderton1

Saudi Arabia cutting ties with another country for supporting terrorism … Saudi Arabia cutting ties with another country for supporting terrorism is the most ridiculous thing I've read this year. And this year has been the year of Trumpism so far.

It is ridiculous when you mix up effect (terrorism) with "cause" of national aims of identity and territory (of resources).
    E.g. A thief steals from others, may also cut ties with other thieves. (effect is the "theft" , but thieves have aims of identity yand territory (of resources) = patch of area with resources in which thieves steal from. Then they have territorial gang fights.
    Whence it is not ridiculous. It is a reasonable behaviour.

adhkarzf

you're having a laugh saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist funders. … you're having a laugh saudi Arabia are the biggest terrorist funders. look at which mosques these terrorists attend they're all saudi funded ones. ones preaching the wahabbi ideology cut saudi funding to uk mosques and you'll make a start to stopping these home grown terrorists.

by 'Saudi' you mean Saudi state sponsored or terrorist groups operating out of Saudi or something else?

Well we needed something to cheer us up after the recent terror attacks.

They're all guilty of destabilising the region if not the whole planet.

Pure comedy.

davewave3 h, 14 m ago

by 'Saudi' you mean Saudi state sponsored or terrorist groups operating …by 'Saudi' you mean Saudi state sponsored or terrorist groups operating out of Saudi or something else?

Saudi Arabia is the number one funder of terrorist groups in the world and is often where they base a legitimate buissiness front. Alot of terrorist attacks/groups involve them in some way. 9/11 was executed mainly by Saudi citizens and Osama Bin Laden was Saudi. All gulf states fund terrorism to be fair, Saudi just does it the most. They have a monarchy with lots of princes and blood lines so it's hard to say who is involved in what, they definitely turn a blind eye as most terrorist group's have the same religious views.

catbeans

Saudi Arabia is the number one funder of terrorist groups in the world … Saudi Arabia is the number one funder of terrorist groups in the world and is often where they base a legitimate buissiness front. Alot of terrorist attacks/groups involve them in some way. 9/11 was executed mainly by Saudi citizens and Osama Bin Laden was Saudi. All gulf states fund terrorism to be fair, Saudi just does it the most. They have a monarchy with lots of princes and blood lines so it's hard to say who is involved in what, they definitely turn a blind eye as most terrorist group's have the same religious views.

You seem to know a lot about the goings on over there. Do you work for her majesties secret service or something?

Since when is Egypt a gulf country ?
    Poor reporting from BBC

War never changes, I'll just put this here it seems like the right place.
    Your text here

31114633-x8iOG.jpg

Destard3 h, 55 m ago

You seem to know a lot about the goings on over there. Do you work for her …You seem to know a lot about the goings on over there. Do you work for her majesties secret service or something?

Careful there, I may or may not have access to your internet history!

OllieSt

​while this is interesting information, was there a particular point you were trying to make?

PS: what is the GDP?
    Edited by: "jayman1986" 5th Jun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …55102
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2440
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764486
      4. Can i return jewellery to Argos? + quick rep98

See more discussions