Groups
    EXPIRED

Quality decking lights in white please

Hi there

We are having some decking done (approx 18ft wide by 13ft deep) and wanted some quality white/ stainless steel decking lights to go in it along the sides and across the front vertical board. I reckon i need 10-15 max but have been advised not to buy the usual stuff found in diy stores but rather quality items from a proper electrical merchant.

I need ones that can stay with the box outside and plug into an outdoor electrical socket using a 3 pin plug.

The issue is there is so much choice and not many reviews so wodnered if anyone could help suggest. a suitable please.

TIA

S

2 Comments

The name you are looking for is Collingwood. They make the best LED products you can buy. Ask in any electrical wholesaler like City Electrical Factors or Edmundson Electrical etc... they will have a catalogue or maybe a display stand.

Original Poster

thanks, rep added

now i am still confused as collingwood have loads of diff types and dont want to buy something that looks OTT for my decking (5.5mtrs wide by 4.2mtrs deep)???????

S
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions