Groups

Quality HTC Desire Case + Screen Protector

Can anyone please suggest me a Quality HTC Desire Case and Screen Protector...

not very expensive ones tho...

i did search in amazon and ebay but there are too many choices.. anyone who bought any recently..?

6 Comments

ebay do loads..... i bought a wildfire silicone case and a protective screen for <£3 delivered.

got a case mate barely there for a tenner of play, it came with a screen protector.

doesn't bulk out the phone too much.

Original Poster

thanks for the Info guys... I'll try a £3ish one from ebay... if am not satisfied I'll go for an expensive one

You won't need a screen protector. Had my desire for around a year and not a scratch on the screen, the screen is pretty tough. I got one with the case I bought but it just annoyed me so I took it off after a day.

EDIT: Think the one I bought was "HTC DESIRE HYDRO GEL CASE SMOKE BLACK". Had some good reviews on forums etc.
    Edited by: "taz12345" 8th Mar 2011

Zagg full body. Had mine on since July and it's still stuck perfectly. Doesn't affect functionality at all. £9.99 at play

Original Poster

thanks taz and deek... deek the one you posted is for desire z and am not a big fan of full body cover.. i'll try the hydro gel case... thanks guys HUKD rocks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions