Quality Street Toffee & Fudge Pouch 29p @ Poundstretcher 93g

Posted 25th Oct
Nothing beats some Quality Street, especially if you're a fan of the golden/yellow and pink ones! That's right, this pack is full of fudge and toffees, not a green triangle in sight! Share them around the office, family gatherings, nights in with friends, or why not even give them as a gift to a loved one.
  • 93g
  • Delicious toffee & fudge variety
  • Great for sharing or as a gift

poundstretcher.co.uk/qua…93g
Community Updates

Groups

12 Comments
hi which store?
Which store please
These have regularly been popping up on this site for the past six months now, and I have yet to find any in my local stores
goldy1225/10/2019 16:28

These have regularly been popping up on this site for the past six months …These have regularly been popping up on this site for the past six months now, and I have yet to find any in my local stores

Yep that is a problem with these deals for some but not all (I could do with not finding these deals to keep the wieght donw though!!) :-)
I’m sending Bungle and George to get mine. Knowing George he’ll end up in Asda again. Lol
Wow that is super cheap!! Heat
@mandykyle27 omg we need to find this deal!
goldy1225/10/2019 16:28

These have regularly been popping up on this site for the past six months …These have regularly been popping up on this site for the past six months now, and I have yet to find any in my local stores

I posted these and the M&M's around June / July . Now not all stores have them and if they do I was told its a web price only ! Confusingly though you can't buy online
Edited by: "Mysticaltopaz24" 25th Oct
Heya @zippyantsuk
Thanks for posting. Could you upload evidence of this in store and we'll get this moved back to deals For now we've moved it to the discussion section as to avoid disappointment of lack of instore avalability.
Yes we wouldn't want to put it deals because of lack of instore availability would we ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants