Expired

Quantum of Solace DVD. Anybody know wher doing good price

9 replies
Found 21st Mar 2009
Hi double disc out Monday anybody know of anybody doing this as a good price on release date?

8 Comments

£12.99 HMV-don't forget a cashback site for those extra pennies too....oops-just realised thats not blu-ray

hmv.com/hmv…598

ok-Blu-ray £17.99 delivered-but i suppose you'll get a few pennie cashback ! Comes with free book - HMV exclusive apparently !

hmv.com/hmv…938

Also-this link says if you pre order there a comp to win goodies........

hmv.com/hmv…tum

Id wait and see monday's newspapers as the supermarkets will probably have a price war on it like they usually do with big release dvd's

mod

jase.2;4704842

Id wait and see monday's newspapers as the supermarkets will probably … Id wait and see monday's newspapers as the supermarkets will probably have a price war on it like they usually do with big release dvd's

Ditto :thumbsup:

If you eat at mcdonalds they are giving out money off hmv vouchers

Banned

Tesco £12.96 tescoentertainment.com/tes…uct
Amazon UK £12.98
CD WOW! £12.99
HMV £12.99
Play.com £12.99
LoveFilm £13.93
MovieMail £13.99
SendIt.com £14.89
Asda £14.91
The Hut £14.93
Zavvi £14.95
Dixons Entertainment £14.97
PC World £14.97
Chipsworld £14.99
Currys Entertainment £15.93
194U £17.99
PowerPlayDirect £21.49
Borders £21.60

Saw Tesco deal, bit out my way was waiting to see how much asda etc are selling for.

Think Sains £9.99/9.97 something like that.

I ordered the DVD from Teso for £7 on Wesdnesday with my groceries. Received it Thursday and they charged me £12 for it. Emailed them 3 times now and still no reply. I feel robbed and certainly aint shopping at Tesco again unless the issue is resolved.

Verdict: avoid using Tesco.com for ordering any entertainment goods with your groceries!

:x

it's pants :x

they have gone away from the james bonds films as i knew them as a kid, not enough gadgetry, the car chase with the astons & alfa's in this film are too fast if you get my meaning, too many camera angles being flashed about & then edited to make it look more spectacular then it actually is.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    2. Driving anxiety.2734
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713

See more discussions