Expired

quary for thought

Found 30th Apr
so i am just wondering.

with them Dolce gusto machines,there offer them cold drinks, such as Ice tea,which i am guessing is just water straight thought, not cooled down.

and with the water sitting in dolce gusto tank, reaching room temp for week or two.

is it safe to drink these, as there be no upset stomach, as i always treated water should be kept at fridge temp if not used for while.
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Here we go again
I have a tassimo and I made coffee that's tasted bad. I looked at the water tank and it was green with algee. Been sat for a week or 2 I guess. Put me off. Think the answer is always keep the water good and change
Change it every time you use it and once a month use a descaler - no problems!
What does "quary for thought" even mean?
How hard is it to empty the tank and refill it you have this concern
I don't have one but i would empty the water out of the machine after every use. Unless I knew I was going to use it again with 1 hour.
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 1st May
What temperature do you think it is in the mains supply? Its not artificially chilled lol

Can't say I have noticed people drinking water from their tap after a holiday becoming ill

What's a quary anyway?
Edited by: "chocci" 1st May
chocci6 m ago

What temperature do you think it is in the mains supply? Its not …What temperature do you think it is in the mains supply? Its not artificially chilled lolCan't say I have noticed people drinking water from their tap after a holiday becoming ill ;)What's a quary anyway?

i am working on new words ,

lol my mate said he was ill but i reckon that would be all the Beers
RossD8951 m ago

i don't like to waste water , think of the fishes
LeahsMintytoutou26 m ago

I don't have one but i would empty the water out of the machine after …I don't have one but i would empty the water out of the machine after every use. Unless I knew I was going to use it again with 1 hour.

i think looking at web, few weeks or month is where it is at,
jonmarz8911 m ago

i think looking at web, few weeks or month is where it is at,

would you leave water in your kettle that long?
deleted396333
Amazing.
RossD892 h, 40 m ago

This is life changing news. Who knew
Remember the tea/ coffee in those overpriced pods will have sat around for months losing its aroma pod machines a bigger scam than a politician.
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 1st May
RossD894 h, 6 m ago

How hard is it to use common sense??, if that was applied to most issues op has he wouldn't have anything to post.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants