Queen to abdicate in her Christmas message

29 replies
Found 17th Dec 2014
Bookies Coral has suspended betting on the Queen abdicating in her Christmas message after large rash of bets today

Is this a positive move?

29 Comments

coral running scared of a £200 bet hardly substantial!! surely Prince Phillip would be able to afford more than that

Deeky for monarch!

Original Poster

no it's not old. the article on the mail is dated today!

Her Maj' will know the right thing to do.

Personally, I hope and pray she stays on.

She has always played her part admirably.

Look on the Brightside. If she does Abdicate, the precedent will be set so Charlie won't have to hold on as long and Willy will get on the Throne sooner.

Oneday77

Look on the Brightside. If she does Abdicate, the precedent will be set … Look on the Brightside. If she does Abdicate, the precedent will be set so Charlie won't have to hold on as long and Willy will get on the Throne sooner.

It should skip big lugs& go straight to the balding fella with the fit wife.

RockyRobin

Old newstory - … Old newstory - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542999/Windsor-wager-halts-royal-bets-200-stake-placed-Queen-abdicate-year-sees-bookmaker-suspend-market.html

the link states

PUBLISHED: 23:35, 20 January 2014 | UPDATED: 08:01, 21 January 2014

gibblesuk

no it's not old. the article on the mail is dated today!

sorry RockyRobin meant to reply to gibberishuk thread
Edited by: "philphil61" 17th Dec 2014

One hopes that the Queen doesn't abdicate for the sake of her people and the "Royalty" - there's not many who would support Prince Charles becoming king - if she does abdicate one hopes that Prince Charles understands the anger of the people and also passes the responsibility onto a more worthy successor Prince William.

http://s28.postimg.org/689oexual/charlesbet.png
It's amazing that a top agency hasn't snapped me up, with those 'shop skills, isn't it...

Late

It's amazing that a top agency hasn't snapped me up, with those 'shop … It's amazing that a top agency hasn't snapped me up, with those 'shop skills, isn't it...

Lol

tryn2help

Her Maj' will know the right thing to do.Personally, I hope and pray she … Her Maj' will know the right thing to do.Personally, I hope and pray she stays on. She has always played her part admirably.

So hard twirling ones wrist 360°

Late

It's amazing that a top agency hasn't snapped me up, with those 'shop … It's amazing that a top agency hasn't snapped me up, with those 'shop skills, isn't it...

Would have been more impressive if he was high fiving David Cameron whilst spitroasting her maj

Cool, are they bringing back Ali G do to it instead?

What does abdicate mean?

The sooner this bunch of parasites get lost the better, Republic now!

I'm asking the flamedeer Santa fir a go pro

And the people Santa for lots of Lush

yazzay

I'm asking the flamedeer Santa fir a go pro :DAnd the people Santa for … I'm asking the flamedeer Santa fir a go pro :DAnd the people Santa for lots of Lush

yazzay I think you posted on the wrong thread X)

Hooked99

What does abdicate mean?

Abdi-Kate = A rude thing you William gets up too with his lovely wife. Slang for the young Royals
Edited by: "logie31" 17th Dec 2014

Surely this is unlikely the speech is pre-recorded so bound to leak
and their is the danger it could be seen as spoiling somebody's Christmas
I'm a republican by the way this lot still have far to much power and influence

I thought it was just me that couldn't stand Charles X)

Original Poster

Charles just doesn't seem to connect does he?

Loved all of her records, especially Bohemian Rhapsody.:(

Late

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iM8wAFFQJcA/UVNm6DDuEDI/AAAAAAAALG0/6dQgg09DdaY/s1600/like-what-you-have-done.gif

Goodbye you old witch! (some might argue)

thewongwing101

yazzay I think you posted on the wrong thread X)

oO Oooops

Lmao !!!!! X)

How the hell did I mange that X)

yazzay

oO Oooops Lmao !!!!! XHow the hell did I mange that )

And after all we all know there is only one Queen X)

Spokesman said wagers from Windows are usually 'spot on'. I didn't know windows was a place.

Hooked99

What does abdicate mean?

Step down.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would35145
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1223
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769252

See more discussions