Groups

Queens 81st birthday.....

:whistling: anybody want to sign her card LMAO :w00t:

queenscard.thesun.co.uk/

12 Comments

"Happy Birthday you silly old witch. Loved the film - congrats on the Oscar."

Original Poster

Gosh!! No need to call me a witch! But yeah, the oscars on my fireplace, many thanks :-D ill send you some cake lol

There's only one woman that matters to me - and thats my aunty :lol:

:giggle: :giggle: the graphics are hilarious!!!

Who actually cares?, She doesn't do anything for "our" country except spend taxes and sit on her arse!

Original Poster

Oh it was a joke...keep ya undies on!

Iom-RF

Who actually cares?, She doesn't do anything for "our" country except … Who actually cares?, She doesn't do anything for "our" country except spend taxes and sit on her arse!

Get a grip - that sounds like something you heard from a pal, thought it sounded cool and your using it without fully understanding it.

:giggle:

Why does ahe have 2 birthdays? I've never understood that

jennybubbles

Why does ahe have 2 birthdays? I've never understood that

The second signifies her resurrection...

gamma911

Get a grip - that sounds like something you heard from a pal, thought it … Get a grip - that sounds like something you heard from a pal, thought it sounded cool and your using it without fully understanding it.:giggle:

Actually I pay taxes the same as everyone else, I sit back watch and still can't understand why we even have a "Royal Family", Are they any benefit to me?...............no..........are they any benefit to you?.................no.

So what qualifies me to understand it?

When she wishes me one, I will wish her one.:)

Cor blimey - some people really have got their knickers in a twist - i think the OP only posted it as a bit of fun!! Might be interesting to see how the tourist industry would suffer without a monarch as well as the trade her visits to other countries produces. With no political allegence, she is therefore able to converse with other heads of state as an ambassador for
    British commerce and industry. I am not a royalist, but i don't think the old girl really deserves the level of abuse aimed at her. I for one don't envy her lifestyle one bit - always expected to dress up, attending a constant round of tedious functions with wierd food,having your every move under the microscope! If she didn't make these visits - it would be up to the 'politicians' - need i say more?? take a look at how Tony and his cronies abuse the public purse - at least Liz opens her house up to gain revenue from tourism to assist with the maintainance of the properties. Are you just as 'jealous' of any other fat cat from a public or private company who does nothing but genuinely "sit on their arse all day" and earns more than you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1422
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …12
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764447
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1645

See more discussions