Groups

Query

I'm pretty new here and it seems a fantastic site, for instance I got the new vax offer the other day for £1.94 instead of the £199 it's listed at
    however I have one query
    whats this "rep" I see appearing in a lot of posts?

I

14 Comments

When you find a post helpful etc, people add "rep" by clicking the wee scales next to the person's name http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/reputation.gif as a way of saying thank you, or if you find a post helpful/funny etc

You're now obliged to give sadiebabes 'rep' every time you see her around...

Banned

When you click the icon next to the post, please ensure you put your username in the text box, and try to rep those that try to help even if their help was not useful to you.

Banned

yimmie;2840605

You're now obliged to give sadiebabes 'rep' every time you see her … You're now obliged to give sadiebabes 'rep' every time you see her around...

If only I could give a whole lot more than just rep :roll:

yimmie;2840605

You're now obliged to give sadiebabes 'rep' every time you see her … You're now obliged to give sadiebabes 'rep' every time you see her around...

:lol:

Foosball Chum;2840609

When you click the icon next to the post, please ensure you put your … When you click the icon next to the post, please ensure you put your username in the text box, and try to rep those that try to help even if their help was not useful to you.

yessss.... i like to know who reps me..... but i only put Y lol.... think it'll be obvious it's me. (that's if i remember to)

Foosball Chum;2840615

corr...

Foosball Chum;2840615

Jesus Christ would you ever give it a break. You're like a friggin dog in heat.

:lol:

Banned

modoc;2840633

Jesus Christ would you ever give it a break. You're like a friggin dog in … Jesus Christ would you ever give it a break. You're like a friggin dog in heat.:lol:

lol

Original Poster

[email protected] some of those comments

Thanks guys

everyone's forgot to mention that rep is what makes your red dots go up :lol:.
    But watch out karenhornby, just because someone has a lot of red dots it doesn't always mean they're helpful people :thumbsup:

Banned

u even have yourself some rep now lol

King of Thieves;2840702

everyone's forgot to mention that rep is what makes your red dots go up … everyone's forgot to mention that rep is what makes your red dots go up :lol:.But watch out karenhornby, just because someone has a lot of red dots it doesn't always mean they're helpful people :thumbsup:

you soo make multiple accounts to give yourself rep...

Banned

modoc;2840633

Jesus Christ would you ever give it a break. You're like a friggin dog in … Jesus Christ would you ever give it a break. You're like a friggin dog in heat.:lol:

........and? your point being

EDIT: btw, have you seen Sadiebabes......she's hot!! :w00t:

King of Thieves;2840741

All the time. Who doesn't.By the way, I don't think my rep scales are … All the time. Who doesn't.By the way, I don't think my rep scales are working, mind testing them out for me :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

oh, i only do it for the amazon voucher.... [COLOR="White"]kidding[/COLOR]. :thumbsup:
    I tried, but i don't think they are working, maybe it's a fault on your part...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions