Expired

Query about getting a tax disc at the post office

Found 5th Mar 2013
Just wondering, can someone else go to the post office on my behalf to get me a new tax disc if I give them all the required paperwork?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Office
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Office
11 Comments
Yep.
Original Poster
Thanks! Would they need anything other than my V5, insurance and MOT certificates, ie my license?
You can do it online if you want.
dont even need your licence
Money
Original Poster

Andy@XCite

You can do it online if you want.

Would've done it online but the car used to be in my mum's name and they've misinterpreted her terrible handwriting with regards to my address so I can only do it in person. Very annoying.
Banned
yea. just give all documents to them and tax disc in your hands. only need reminder or v5, mot and insurance certifications
jemmarocks

Would've done it online but the car used to be in my mum's name and … Would've done it online but the car used to be in my mum's name and they've misinterpreted her terrible handwriting with regards to my address so I can only do it in person. Very annoying.

you can still get someone else to do it, but you still need to get the details regarding the car's owner and address corrected by filling in the appropriate boxes on your log book otherwise you will be committing an offence if the police stop you.
GAVINLEWISHUKD

Yep.

Very creepy of you to offer Gavin. I mean kind.
jhnpb1

you can still get someone else to do it, but you still need to get the … you can still get someone else to do it, but you still need to get the details regarding the car's owner and address corrected by filling in the appropriate boxes on your log book otherwise you will be committing an offence if the police stop you.

You will still be committing an offence even if the police don't stop you.(_;)
Just remember to check the date they put on the disc because last time I used the post office they did the date wrong and lost me a month. Got that back after chasing it up but was hassle.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants