Groups

Query about PSP battery life?

Banned
    Can anyone tell me the battery life of a PSP Slim (1200 mah battery) when playing AVI files?

I have a 4.5 hour plane flight and wondered if the battery would last the journey.

cheers

5 Comments

3 hours

Never timed it, but it should last that time if you have the light on low.

If you have time, buy another battery.

the battery life of a genuine fully charged slim battery on the dimmest setting should be about 7 hours, why dont you check yourself fully charge your battery go into system infomation and then battery info i think and it should tell you what you want to know

Original Poster Banned

ttsese;3174751

the battery life of a genuine fully charged slim battery on the dimmest … the battery life of a genuine fully charged slim battery on the dimmest setting should be about 7 hours, why dont you check yourself fully charge your battery go into system infomation and then battery info i think and it should tell you what you want to know

But that would say what the battery life is whilst doing nothing but displaying the screen. Playing an AVI or a game would consume more powerful.

I guess I'll find out on tuesday on the plane :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35190
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492104
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26118

See more discussions