Query about selling rule

7 replies
Found 15th Sep 2009
I have just been checking the rules before posting some items for sale. Heres the situation and I would like a MOD to advise me before I post.

I have 3 items I want to post. They are all the same item, but two are the same size and the other is in a different size. The no bulk items rule say I can't post more than two of the same item within a 3 month period. The question is are the 3 items considered the same, because they are the same product. Or is it ok to list them as they are in fact two of one item and one of another (if you count size as a difference).

Thank in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I'd also like to know how to sell surplus ride tickets for Blackpool Pleasure Beach if somebody could help. There are fourteen all together but obviously this is way over the 'two items' rule, however, they would all be used together to go on a ride?? Any help?

(O.P. Sorry to jump on your bandwagon but two birds, one stone n all that)

Original Poster

minifish33;6302197

I'd also like to know how to sell surplus ride tickets for Blackpool … I'd also like to know how to sell surplus ride tickets for Blackpool Pleasure Beach if somebody could help. There are fourteen all together but obviously this is way over the 'two items' rule, however, they would all be used together to go on a ride?? Any help?(O.P. Sorry to jump on your bandwagon but two birds, one stone n all that)

LOL feel free to jump on. It's about time a few questions were answered. The ban happy mods are happy to ban, but not so happy clearify.

Here here! You just can't get the staff!
(I hope they can't hear us.... oh, I forgot...mods hear ALL!)

minifish33;6302197

I'd also like to know how to sell surplus ride tickets for Blackpool … I'd also like to know how to sell surplus ride tickets for Blackpool Pleasure Beach if somebody could help. There are fourteen all together but obviously this is way over the 'two items' rule, however, they would all be used together to go on a ride?? Any help?(O.P. Sorry to jump on your bandwagon but two birds, one stone n all that)

you could give them to me :whistling:

Original Poster

Observe the thundering silence from the mods!!! Bet they'd jump on me quick enough if I posted the items and they 'decided' it was against the rules. I'll post the items tomorrow. Wish me luck. I could end up on the naught step by this time tomorrow!

Still nothing. How bizarre! Not!

minifish33;6332206

Still nothing. How bizarre! Not!

Two mods are on right now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland47
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions