Groups

Query on Orange Wednesdays

Hi, can someone please assist me with Orange 2for1 query

I haven't got Orange SIM, but one of my fren got... I have requested him to get the wednesday voucher code(241) thru SMS and send the SMS to my mobile(mine is O2)

So, can I show the SMS which I received on my mobile and avail the 2for1 offer?

Has anyone ever used this before? any other suggestions to get 2for1

4 Comments

Yeah, you can use a forwarded text to get into the cinema, all there after is the number code (which you can actually read out to them) all they do is type it in & produce tickets

Regards

Del

Original Poster

great del...thanks v much...rep added

It does work, i do it all the time!
    When i first started doing it, I saved my brother's name in my phone book as '241', so that when the message came through it looked like it was from orange! I really should change his name from that now though... lol.

evorgevol;2530174

It does work, i do it all the time! When i first started doing it, I … It does work, i do it all the time! When i first started doing it, I saved my brother's name in my phone book as '241', so that when the message came through it looked like it was from orange! I really should change his name from that now though... lol.

Are you twins?:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions