Found 21st Aug 2009
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

and she saw see-saws on the sea shore

who wood know, chuck?

I'm not a pheasent plucker I'm a pheasent plucker's son and I'm only plucking pheasent's 'til the pheasent plucker comes. In answer to your question, 3 logs!

Mr. Socks Fox!
When a fox is
in the bottle where
the tweetle beetles battle
with their paddles
in a puddle on a
noodle-eating poodle,
THIS is what they call...
... a tweetle beetle
noodle poodle bottled
paddled muddled duddled
fuddled wuddled
fox in socks, sir!

A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.

We_Are_138;6080275

A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck w … A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.

Smart a$$

would it chuck 3?

Butterflies;6080290

Smart a$$

Stole it from Monkey Island 2 ;-)

Guybrush: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.
Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.
Carpenter: Oh shut up.

Woodchucks Chucking Wood
I think that the woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he wanted! By the way what is a wood chuck? Is it like a gopher? This is difficult to question answer. The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

lol taken from wiki! Just google it! lol

We_Are_138;6080307

Stole it from Monkey Island 2 ;-)Guybrush: How much wood would a … Stole it from Monkey Island 2 ;-)Guybrush: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.Carpenter: Oh shut up.

Fair enough - I was only teasing

she sells sea shells on the sea shore

i can barely type tht let alone say it :lol:

If one doctor doctors another doctor, does the doctor
who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the
doctor he is doctoring doctors? Or does he doctor
the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors?

if moses supposes his toesies are roses....
then moses supposes erroneously
for moses' toesies arent roses as moses
erroneously supposes his toesies to be

how much oil could a gumboil boil if a gumboil could boil oil xxxxx

:-Dquick- someone google gumboil or see it up on wiki to find the answer! lol

this thread has cracked me up

samwants2save;6080616

:-Dquick- someone google gumboil or see it up on wiki to find the answer! … :-Dquick- someone google gumboil or see it up on wiki to find the answer! lolthis thread has cracked me up

pmsl xxxxx :thumbsup:

Wiki says about 10 Gallon - lol!

Butterflies;6080752

Wiki says about 10 Gallon - lol!

:thumbsup: lol xxxxxxx

How much Norris could Chuck Norris chuck if Chuck Norris could chuck Norris?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland47
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2238
    3. Add one, leave one game54415418
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247601

See more discussions