Groups

question?

what's the longest holiday period you've ever had??

i have 4 months holiday starting 29th of May!! :-D:-D

12 Comments

from when I started school until I left

ive been on holiday from the start of april, go back to uni in late september, i do have exams but **** em' im on holiday :lol: last exam is the 18th of may

Original Poster

micoo;8430744

ive been on holiday from the start of april, go back to uni in late … ive been on holiday from the start of april, go back to uni in late september, i do have exams but **** em' im on holiday :lol: last exam is the 18th of may

lucky u! i'm gonna be busy for the next 4.5 weeks but then im freeeeee
    got a test tuesday, computing test exam again 7th may lots of essays to be handed in computing assignments and lots of study then exams on the 25th and 28th of May then im freeeeee lol

Between 2005-2006 i took a ten month holiday.

Mod & Ed

According to my oh everyday is a holiday for me cos I'm a stay at home mum to a 6mth old and 21 weeks pregnant

was unemployed for 2 years but was no holiday believe me!!!

don't know how some people manage to make a full time occupation doing that :whistling:

wishihadadonkey;8430898

According to my oh everyday is a holiday for me cos I'm a stay at home … According to my oh everyday is a holiday for me cos I'm a stay at home mum to a 6mth old and 21 weeks pregnant

thats the same as me apparently!! i have an 8month old whos in to everything and trying her hardest to run around but shes easy to deal with theres no work in that and a wee fairy does the washing ironing shoping and makes the dinner so i must be on holiday!!xx

Original Poster

i thought my holiday was long :roll: i only got excited cos i thought i had an exam on the 9th of june but twas a mistake on the timetable

Mod & Ed

branchinghenk;8431015

thats the same as me apparently!! i have an 8month old whos in to … thats the same as me apparently!! i have an 8month old whos in to everything and trying her hardest to run around but shes easy to deal with theres no work in that and a wee fairy does the washing ironing shoping and makes the dinner so i must be on holiday!!xx

Aah you've got one of those fairies too, lifes just so easy with one of them around, I spend all day drinking coffee and watching daytime tv lol, he will get a dose of reality when he has to look after lo and my teenage son when I go in to be induced with the one due in Aug, I'm hoping its a long induction, so am in for a few days ( painless though ):-D

I used to work on tankers doing 6 months on 6 months off! The 6 months away was pretty dire but 6 months at home, lovely! Our neighbours thought I was a burglar and kept getting sent down, they even organised a petition to get us to move. Aren't communities great!

May 2008 up to today.
    No benefits, as I stupidly put money away for later on in life, but that counts against me now. :x

According to my oh everyday is a holiday for me cos I'm a stay at home … According to my oh everyday is a holiday for me cos I'm a stay at home mum to a 6mth old and 21 weeks pregnant

christ - the labour didn't put you guys off for long did it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions