Groups

Question about 3 mobile wifi

Does anyone know if when you buy a pay n go 3 mobile mifi if you can stick these cheap £8 3gb/3month sims in ?

9 Comments

Moved to misc...

In answer to your question...I have no idea!

Original Poster

Thanks for moving

I dont understand ?

WIfi is a wireless network connection like the one in your house or startbucks or mcdonalds, so it is free, where as 3G (or 3.5G if you wish) is mobile internet connection supplied by the network that your on.

I think some people are confused between wifi and 3g atm

Original Poster

DannyM

I dont understand ? WIfi is a wireless network connection like the one in … I dont understand ? WIfi is a wireless network connection like the one in your house or startbucks or mcdonalds, so it is free, where as 3G (or 3.5G if you wish) is mobile internet connection supplied by the network that your on. Sorry I wasn't being clear. It's a 3 mobile 3G mobile wifi dongle for connecting up to 5 devices to.I think some people are confused between wifi and 3g atm

Its a mifi device you are on about I believe.
    It turns the 3G/GPRS signal into Wi-fi so you can use it with Wi-fi enabled devices.

If the SIM you will be using is data enabled, there should be no reason why it won't work.

In answer to your question, see above!

Original Poster

That's what it is a Mifi ! Thanks for that.

Sorry I wasn't being clear. It's a 3 mobile 3G mobile wifi dongle for … Sorry I wasn't being clear. It's a 3 mobile 3G mobile wifi dongle for connecting up to 5 devices to.

Ahhh i see, to be honest i have no ideda, would like to find out though

To confirm, it does work

Original Poster

simplex

To confirm, it does work

Many thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846285
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1739
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764502
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2227

See more discussions