Groups

question about accounts...

quick question i have my hukd account (obviously) and my sister who lives here also has an account, we both use the same wireless router (different laptops) would both of us posting on here make mods think we have duplicate accounts and result in a ban?

just thought id check cause i know multiple accounts arent allowed and the ip addresses will be almost the same

6 Comments

Banned

last time i saw this asked a mod asked them to just use the contact us bit and let then know so they could add usernotes toboth accounts

Original Poster

sassie;2052288

last time i saw this asked a mod asked them to just use the contact us … last time i saw this asked a mod asked them to just use the contact us bit and let then know so they could add usernotes toboth accounts

ahh will do that thanks! :thumbsup:

I doubt they really look for this kind of thing? unless you start talking to each other/trying to help sell items on FSFT

i live with 2 flat mates and one of them has an account on here....

lets hope they dont ban me!

Original Poster

SpartanDavie;2053752

i live with 2 flat mates and one of them has an account on here....lets … i live with 2 flat mates and one of them has an account on here....lets hope they dont ban me!

i contacted admin as advised and they have put a note on our accounts, we arent both allowed to use the for sale forums tho so be careful! . Also obviously cant leave each other rep lol

Banned

onlyme23;2055722

i contacted admin as advised and they have put a note on our accounts, we … i contacted admin as advised and they have put a note on our accounts, we arent both allowed to use the for sale forums tho so be careful! . Also obviously cant leave each other rep lol

why not, there are other members who have brothers at same address that use it:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened56
      2. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.22
      3. Ditched Sky22
      4. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11

See more discussions