Groups

question about certain osps phone deals, why are they not posted?

I was wondering if there is a reason that some osps deals such as 12 months free on a 12 month contract (800mins and 500 texts) with a clearance LG Chocolate phone aren't posted on here? Is it just because the phone isn't that great or are there other reasons? As far as I can tell a lot of their clearance contracts with average phones seem like really good deals for people that are after maximum free mins/texts.
    My last OSPS contract has just ended today so I'm looking for a new one and I don't remember there being such good deals 12 months ago.

3 Comments

Why don't you post them ... ?

Banned

From what i have seen these deals dont go down well, but thats just my opinion, people post its a cack phone, or you wont get your ashback, etc, etc, but one way to find out is post the deal, go on prove me wrong ;-)

Original Poster

emmajk42

Why don't you post them ... ?

I figured maybe there was a catch that I was missing or something. They have been on the OSPS site for the last couple of months and I remember reading a post onhere about how their t&c's had changed and people were going off them. :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions