Groups
    EXPIRED

question about dell mini 10 and usb drive

SuperEd
    just wondering if i install windows via usb using wintoflash do i have to keep the usb drive in all the time afterwards?

4 Comments

Original Poster SuperEd

anyone?

[FONT=Verdana]You can remove it once you've finished fully installing the OS onto your netbook - would recommend that you copy over the I386 directory from the USB stick over to the root of the C: Drive, so your covered for installing any further software that needs the installation files.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
    [/FONT]

Original Poster SuperEd

Scotty Boy;7565891

[FONT=Verdana]You can remove it once you've finished fully installing the … [FONT=Verdana]You can remove it once you've finished fully installing the OS onto your netbook - would recommend that you copy over the I386 directory from the USB stick over to the root of the C: Drive, so your covered for installing any further software that needs the installation files.Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

cheers scotty! repped :thumbsup:

goonertillidie;7565928

cheers scotty! repped :thumbsup:

[FONT=Verdana]
    No probs mate, glad to be of help to you.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      3. What is there free to do in your town?25
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions