Question about Echo Show 8

Posted 14th Dec 2019
We put the large time on the 5 " so can use as bedside clock - we cannot get this large time on the 8" - any idea if this is possible?Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
I’ve just had a google for you as I’ve bought my other half one but it’s wrapped so can’t check for you - apparently it is not possible to have the large time on the 8” and a lot of people have complained so far about it. They say the only way is to send feedback and hopefully they will implement it if enough people want it (seems like a lot of people do). They advise to swipe down from the top, go to settings > help > send feedback.
Sorry I couldn’t help further
Thank you - that is what I thought, back it goes - I suspect this is an important feature for lots of people - I will get another 5. Thank you.
fairy14/12/2019 10:33

Thank you - that is what I thought, back it goes - I suspect this is an …Thank you - that is what I thought, back it goes - I suspect this is an important feature for lots of people - I will get another 5. Thank you.

Not a problem, it will be used in the kitchen so it won’t be an issue for my partner there’s an offer for a 5 and some smart bulbs on hukd currently

Edit: hotukdeals.com/dea…516
Edited by: "jesterc87" 14th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants