Question about Ernest Jones sales/promotions

Posted 18th Dec 2019
At the moment Ernest Jones has a promotion for 25% off full price diamond jewellery. However, this expires today.

Does anyone know whether Ernest Jones regularly has these types of promotions? Or is 25% off rare for them?

Had my eye on a particular ring for a while and was able to get a gift card at 20% off face value so an extra 25% off would be fab. However, gift card is going to arrive tomorrow so too late for the promotion.

Just wanted to know how long I’d potentially have to wait for the next promotion.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Offer be on a lot mostly it’s if u spend over £2000 could ask to speck to manger like most store this time of year they will have targets to hit and might be happy to over ride price of u to gain the sale.
babycool18/12/2019 22:08

Offer be on a lot mostly it’s if u spend over £2000 could ask to speck to m …Offer be on a lot mostly it’s if u spend over £2000 could ask to speck to manger like most store this time of year they will have targets to hit and might be happy to over ride price of u to gain the sale.

Thanks! Will see what they say
babycool18/12/2019 22:08

Offer be on a lot mostly it’s if u spend over £2000 could ask to speck to m …Offer be on a lot mostly it’s if u spend over £2000 could ask to speck to manger like most store this time of year they will have targets to hit and might be happy to over ride price of u to gain the sale.

Unfortunately was told no. Will wait for the next promotion. The ring was only £250 and I’ve got a £50 off £250 code to use in January so if nothing else comes up before that code expires then that looks to be the next best thing at £200 which is only a £12.50 difference to yesterdays price of £187.50.
Always the sale u never know
Edited by: "babycool" 19th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions