Groups

Question about for sale items

I had a FS post, and i expired it. I now want to list the item again in a new thread.
    But how can i tell when it was expired? (dont wanna get banned/in trouble for re-listing too early)

6 Comments

Banned

you need to wait 7 days from having it locked, not from it being expired, to lock a thread you need to hit report button and ask for it to be locked, if you dont want to wait 7 days you could ask for it to be unexpired and bump it, if you have used your 3 bumps for said thread

It's 7 days from the time a post is locked, not expired.

Hello You Two

Original Poster

Aw sh*t, These posts have all been expired by me, do i now need to report them to get them locked then? and then wait seven days?

Banned

JasonMason;4907425

Aw sh*t, These posts have all been expired by me, do i now need to report … Aw sh*t, These posts have all been expired by me, do i now need to report them to get them locked then? and then wait seven days?

yep, unless you unexpire them

Original Poster

thanks for the help peeps!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …211604
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.88
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614118
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523435

See more discussions