Groups

Question about FS/T

If I'm looking for a certain product, and I've already put a wanted thread up in the classifieds over at AVF, can I still put a wanted thread on here?
    Jack

4 Comments

Answer is no as it could cause an auction thing where you try and get people to beat each others offers on each site

Banned

Close your listing elsewhere or wait until it's expired then relist here.

Original Poster

bassman_uk;8393024

Answer is no as it could cause an auction thing where you try and get … Answer is no as it could cause an auction thing where you try and get people to beat each others offers on each site

aScottishBloke;8393060

Close your listing elsewhere or wait until it's expired then relist here.

Right, cheers :cry:
    Repped

Banned

No, you're not missing anything, here's a link to the rule and there's no difference between fs/ft and wanted threads.

(3) All sales MUST be listed and completed fully on the ]HUKD FS/FT or … (3) All sales MUST be listed and completed fully on the ]HUKD FS/FT or ]FO.LK forums. All negotiations must be done within the thread until a sale is agreed by both parties. Contact details must NOT be added to ]FS/FT or ]FO.LK forum threads. NO eBay, auction, classified or external links to an item listed elsewhere. [COLOR=DarkRed]You must NOT list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere, this also applies where you have more than one of the same item being offered and includes 'Request' or 'Wanted' threads[/COLOR].

We've always intended to keep negotiations fully on the thread. However if anyone thinks this should be relaxed, e.g. list here and elsewhere for all items (or perhaps only wanted threads), do let us have your views. I'll move this to feedback if there is enough interest or alternative thoughts posted.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3460
      2. word association Game74044584
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407244
      4. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45

See more discussions