Question about John Lewis vouchers

I got 4 x £50 vouchers. Will I get cash back if I buy something for £1 at Waitrose or will they give me vouchers back? Rep added for answers!

7 Comments

vouchers back I'm afraid

they will give you the pence in money and each £1 in a voucher

so if you bought something for 86p and handed over a £50 voucher you would get 14p in change and £49 in vouchers back,annoying isnt it especially if you would rather have the cash

Original Poster

Mardyass;2662677

vouchers back I'm afraid :(they will give you the pence in money and each … vouchers back I'm afraid :(they will give you the pence in money and each £1 in a voucherso if you bought something for 86p and handed over a £50 voucher you would get 14p in change and £49 in vouchers back,annoying isnt it especially if you would rather have the cash

Cheers buddy! I thought so, guess I might have to flog it on fleabay...but don't want ebay to take a massive chunk out of my listing. Rep added!:thumbsup:

cash!!, I get the vouchers thorough work, i go in and buy a pack of pens 66p and get cash in change. Ive done it with a £25 voucher and a £50 one

ahhhh you might be lucky i guess it depends on the store,my local one will only give vouchers in return
give it a go and see?

they should give it back in vouchers - but sometimes you get a newbie who will do it in cash - why not sell them on here if you don't want them ?

[COLOR="Purple"]When I use mine, if it's a small amount you get cash, if it's a larger amount, you get vouchers. I think you'd have to be very lucky to get more than a fiver in cash. I suggest you sell them on here![/COLOR]

You get cash! Gave £5.28 in cash after they gave me £20 in vouchers

Well thats what I did lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions