Expired

Question about lovefilm....

Found 22nd Jul 2009
My lovefilm trial is ending soon but wanted to know if people returned it with the free post given or they send it recorded delivery? I would of thought if got lost the people in lovefilm would want a reciept of some sort of postage?

12 Comments

i used the normal post for all my disc's none of them got lost.
if they do get lost, however you need to raise ticket on there website.

It's upto you..

If you want peace of mind send it recorded.
Personally I've always just sent using the free post envelope.

i just used the free post envelopes suplied and stuck the in the post box, but i think they recomend you get a reciept of postage free from the post office

Original Poster

I suppose you lot do the trial thing, how long before the expiry do you send it and do you know how long it takes to appear as recieved in your lovefilm list

jay-uk;5817710

I suppose you lot do the trial thing, how long before the expiry do you … I suppose you lot do the trial thing, how long before the expiry do you send it and do you know how long it takes to appear as recieved in your lovefilm list

I usually send all the discs back a week before the end of the trial, just to be safe. Should appear as recieved back the day after you send them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thx rep left for all

jay-uk;5817710

I suppose you lot do the trial thing, how long before the expiry do you … I suppose you lot do the trial thing, how long before the expiry do you send it and do you know how long it takes to appear as recieved in your lovefilm list

yeah, i cancelled mine when i still had discs at home so they didnt send me more after the trial had ran out, they cancelled it when they got the discs back took 2 days

Original Poster

I just clicked expire, can someone else press so it gets expired

jambo1082;5817810

yeah, i cancelled mine when i still had discs at home so they didnt send … yeah, i cancelled mine when i still had discs at home so they didnt send me more after the trial had ran out, they cancelled it when they got the discs back took 2 days

You should have just emptied your rental lists :thumbsup:

cufc90;5817835

You should have just emptied your rental lists :thumbsup:

hmmm :oops:

Remember to cancel after 11pm to ensure they don't instruct you to call one of their cancellation team.

you don't need to send back recorded just get a proof of postage certificate from the post office. it doesn't cost anything.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57595
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions