Groups
    EXPIRED

Question about O2 refresh tariff

I have seen on here before that it is possible to get phones very cheap using the O2 refresh tariff because it is split into an airtime plan and a phone plan.

Am I correct in thinking that you can get a phone using the O2 refresh tariff and immediately after receiving the phone you can pay for the phone part of the contract and then cancel the airtime part of the contract?

For example, if I wanted to get a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S5, would I only have to pay the phone contract price (£29.99 upfront and 24x£10=£240 - £240+£29.99=£269.99) and then cancel the airtime plan or am I missing something because that seems very cheap?

3 Comments

yes that's correct pay off phone plan cancel airtime or keep if you prefer.

Original Poster

kman0013

yes that's correct pay off phone plan cancel airtime or keep if you … yes that's correct pay off phone plan cancel airtime or keep if you prefer.

Thanks for the reply, that seems very cheap for £269.99, surely they must be losing money doing this, not that I'm complaining of course.

chris75319

Thanks for the reply, that seems very cheap for £269.99, surely they must … Thanks for the reply, that seems very cheap for £269.99, surely they must be losing money doing this, not that I'm complaining of course.

it's a refurb model a little cheaper than elsewere i think the new ones are 360 via refresh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767282
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions