Question about Paypal Gift

Could anyone shed some light on PPG, how would the seller (me) know that the fund is sent as gift? i havent use normal send payment for long time and both method have a option for buyer to pay for the fees no?

8 Comments

Banned

nope paypal gift is free, no fees involved

Banned

thedealsealer

nope paypal gift is free, no fees involved

only free if you already have funds in paypal, or via a bank linked i think, credit card payemnt has fees, but up to sender who pay them

Original Poster

Then what about reversal? i thought gift payment was to have better sercured transaction

Banned

lonfar

Then what about reversal? i thought gift payment was to have better … Then what about reversal? i thought gift payment was to have better sercured transaction

you cant reverse a paypal gift payment, although i did read somewhere that they can be reversed if it was proved theft or from a hijacked account, not sure if this is true or not

Original Poster

if it cant be reversed then how to tell it was gift method rather then normal sent payment? sorry getting confuse when i send thing which cant be refunded when activated

lonfar

if it cant be reversed then how to tell it was gift method rather then … if it cant be reversed then how to tell it was gift method rather then normal sent payment? sorry getting confuse when i send thing which cant be refunded when activated

As a seller, you would just tell the buyer to refund.
You would get your money back by whatever means it was sent.

Original Poster

Sorry meant the other way round, if i send the buyer iTune gift card when he activated it then reverse the payment

Original Poster

Thanks that clear my mind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions