Question about ps3 and fixing

5 replies
Found 26th Sep 2010
Just after a bit of advice really if anyone is able to hook me up lol

anyway i got a broken ps3 now i play my 360 really but its just sitting there and its got YOLD or whatever it is now i would love to know if its fixable what would i need to replace OR if is fixable via shops whats the damage gonna be

my 360 live has ran out and i can't be arsed to pay for another 1/3/12 month sub when i can play free on the ps3

any info would be great

cheers to anyone reading this

1. Misc
  2. PS3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PS3
5 Comments

has the ps3 been opened or tampered with(have you had it from new? and has it been opend) if it has i might not be able too fix if it hasn't you could get it fix for around £40-£60 depending on who you. there are loads of people/shops on the net google it

Hi. If u happen to sell i will buy as i am after one to try and fix

Look on youtube for Gilksy.

Original Poster

dougle34

has the ps3 been opened or tampered with(have you had it from new? and … has the ps3 been opened or tampered with(have you had it from new? and has it been opend) if it has i might not be able too fix if it hasn't you could get it fix for around £40-£60 depending on who you. there are loads of people/shops on the net google it

not had it from new brought it second hand how would i know if its been opened?? sorry not too techno down when it comes tp ps3's lol

Original Poster

emsi2519

Hi. If u happen to sell i will buy as i am after one to try and fix

will let you know mate would make a thread or something tho if i did not sayin either way just yet tho will let you know if i put a thread up if that happens
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114648
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
    4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions