Found 7th Jan 2009
When its time to receive a payment off it, and it goes into my paypal, do paypal charge you a fee for it? As I've only got 1p in my paypal

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

yes, paypal take some out and charge a fee, best thing to do is sort out a BACS payment!

big_lloyd;3981872

yes, paypal take some out and charge a fee, best thing to do is sort out … yes, paypal take some out and charge a fee, best thing to do is sort out a BACS payment!

You know what? I have never realised that before now, what a plonker.

Switching to BACS as we speak.

Cheers.

Banned

i dont understand why quidco wouldnt send this payment as a gift, other sites do

sassie;3983623

i dont understand why quidco wouldnt send this payment as a gift, other … i dont understand why quidco wouldnt send this payment as a gift, other sites do

cos someone will have to sit there and send each one individually :roll:

they use paypal mass pay so it saves time anyway why not get it into ya bank :whistling: better in ya bank than in paypal's

Banned

faevilangel;3983798

cos someone will have to sit there and send each one individually … cos someone will have to sit there and send each one individually :roll:they use paypal mass pay so it saves time anyway why not get it into ya bank :whistling: better in ya bank than in paypal's

oh did you have to put a reason, it makes them look like they have sense now :roll:

Original Poster

faevilangel;3983798

cos someone will have to sit there and send each one individually … cos someone will have to sit there and send each one individually :roll:they use paypal mass pay so it saves time anyway why not get it into ya bank :whistling: better in ya bank than in paypal's

Wanted it in paypal, so I could buy off Steam because they don't accept my card :x Tried linking my card to paypal but 2 weeks later nothing, so removed it all

Banned

Ice-Fyre;3985228

Wanted it in paypal, so I could buy off Steam because they don't accept … Wanted it in paypal, so I could buy off Steam because they don't accept my card :x Tried linking my card to paypal but 2 weeks later nothing, so removed it all

have you got an ugraded account, or a normal one (forget the difference in types) as the un upgraded one doesnt have fees, or never used to
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions