Groups

Question about recieving MMS messages

Banned
    Lately when someone sends me a MMS i get a message saying 'hi i have sent you an MMS please go to blah blah and enter this code' it never used to do this? the video/pic would show on my phone right away... any idea why it now sends me ths message and referrs me to the orange website?

14 Comments

Banned

It's usually something to do with the server settings on your phone. Have you tried contacting your provider?

Original Poster Banned

Mr DSP;5098269

It's usually something to do with the server settings on your phone. Have … It's usually something to do with the server settings on your phone. Have you tried contacting your provider?

i havent nah mate, its only just started doing it recently =S

Banned

DangerGod;5098271

i havent nah mate, its only just started doing it recently =S

Your lucky it's notifying you as sometimes it will just block the MMS going through altogether. Contact your provider tomorrow and they should help :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Mr DSP;5098286

Your lucky it's notifying you as sometimes it will just block the MMS … Your lucky it's notifying you as sometimes it will just block the MMS going through altogether. Contact your provider tomorrow and they should help :thumbsup:

ok will do thanks mate. rep left...im gutted tho =( lol wanted to see them pics

Hi DG !
    You go to the website enter the code and you can view the pics there. I have had this message appear on one of my old phones about two years ago.

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5098322

Hi DG !You go to the website enter the code and you can view the pics … Hi DG !You go to the website enter the code and you can view the pics there. I have had this message appear on one of my old phones about two years ago.

But i want them stored on my phone lol... it never used to say this =(

DangerGod;5098328

But i want them stored on my phone lol... it never used to say this =(

just save them off the site and then tranfer it to your phone ..simples :w00t:

just ring customer services and tell them they will send you a text to update your phone settings, dunno why it would stop working suddenly though.

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;5098468

just ring customer services and tell them they will send you a text to … just ring customer services and tell them they will send you a text to update your phone settings, dunno why it would stop working suddenly though.

Dammm =( ... wanted that vid lol! ok looks like i will have to. thanks rep left

Original Poster Banned

djvn vjfnjvfnivnfrivnirvijrvkfrbvkfrbvkrmbvrtfbrwnobvrnmobpntrjb !!!!!!!!!!!!!! just updated the new setting orange sent me and still doing it aghahauqsqhduewbuiewniuebcenicneic!!!!!!! ****!!

DangerGod;5098516

djvn vjfnjvfnivnfrivnirvijrvkfrbvkfrbvkrmbvrtfbrwnobvrnmobpntrjb … djvn vjfnjvfnivnfrivnirvijrvkfrbvkfrbvkrmbvrtfbrwnobvrnmobpntrjb !!!!!!!!!!!!!! just updated the new setting orange sent me and still doing it aghahauqsqhduewbuiewniuebcenicneic!!!!!!! ****!!

i had same probs with vodafone got it working now though

lol DG, turn off your phone and then turn it back on see if that works

Original Poster Banned

kaits;5098567

lol DG, turn off your phone and then turn it back on see if that works

ooo ok you may have a point there lol

DangerGod;5098583

ooo ok you may have a point there lol

yeah :w00t::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1220
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay49
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764323

See more discussions