Question about Returns @ Currys.

Found 3rd May 2008
If I buy an item from currys online can i return the item to the shop if I change my mind. Any answers will be appreciated in reps. cheers

5 Comments

[SIZE="6"]YES[/SIZE]

currys.co.uk/sto…tml
Their are some exceptions read all the conditions.

Our returns policyIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, … Our returns policyIf you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’re happy to give you a full refund, including delivery charge, provided: * You cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after you receive your order * You return your item(s) to us in their original condition * If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging * The product has not been used or installed * The product is returned with the original box and packaging, with seals and shrink wrap intact and along with any accessories received with it * Pre-recorded videotapes, DVDs, CDs, minidiscs, memory cards and software are sealed * Any free gifts received with the product must also be returnedHow to cancel an order and return an item * Go to a store with your receipt and the card you paid with, or * Email us at curryswebsales@currys.co.uk if you ordered online or currystelesales@currys.co.uk if you ordered by phone to request that we collect the product or send you mailing labels, or * Phone us on 0844 561 1234 with your order reference number and delivery details to handOrders that cannot be cancelledWe cannot cancel: * Reserve & collect items – please return these to store * When you return a product to store without proof of purchase * When there is a contract for services with the product and you have started using the services, e.g a mobile phone subscription * When the seal has been broken on any videotapes, DVDs, CDs, minidiscs, memory cards, software or on any personal hygiene products such as shavers * Goods that were a special order to your specification

Original Poster

read that before actually just wanted to be double sure, maybe from experience. cheers and rep.

I have taken 2 items back over the last 12 months and getting a refund is no problem :thumbsup:

Banned

Thanks guys ...get to find out all sorts on this website!

HUKD Rocks!!

no matches here
Post a comment
@
    Text