Posted 20th Aug 2016
Hello guys,
about a month ago I bought an economy class flight ticket to Germany from Ryan air; as the ticket was so cheap £138 return for me and my two daughters I thought there is no need for insurance as we are planing to stay with family member.
We will be travelling on 25 of Aug which is next week and yet the kids passport is still not dispatched when I phoned passport office they said they are awaiting a reply from the signatory but that person keep telling me he hasn't got anything long story short I don't think I will be able to get my kids passport ready for Wednesday therefore we wont be travelling on Thursday. Since I am not eligible for refund I am thinking of purchasing the insurance plus from Ryan air for £30.00 and claim refund than loosing it all. So my question is since this is my first time doing such stuff do you guys think I should go for it? the policy states this ''if you have failed to get the relevant
passport or visa''.
Another question is purchasing the policy separately have an effect as it hasn't been purchased with the ticket?
Thanks in advance.
Betty
Community Updates
Ask
Discussions

8 Comments