Groups
    EXPIRED

Question about selling on here

I know you cant list items to make a profit so i want to aska question before posting on the FS threads

I bought something online ..a deal that was posted earlier this week, today i recieved a parcel containing 2 of the item and an invoice for 1

Have checked bank and i only paid once, i dont need both

Can i sell the other on the FS forums for the deal price? BTW it was only £2 but was reduced from £10.99

Or is that seen as making a profit??

Thnx Wendy

10 Comments

Banned

why even mention the above - lol, and as you got it for free no you wont be able to

Original Poster

ok thanks ...i meantioned it because im honest :P

and someone would of probably recognised it and said about it as i had posted on the thread

ah well of to an auction site it is then ..thnx

Expired as my question has been answered

Banned

Im not a mod so maybe wait for anwser from them, but from experience i would say they will say no, i got supersmash brothers for the wii with the wii fit and asked if i could swap it on here for animal crossing, same price game and was told i couldnt as it was free - lol

know next time dont ask lol. Or sell the on eyou paid for and keep the free one lol

sassie;4778373

Im not a mod so maybe wait for anwser from them, but from experience i … Im not a mod so maybe wait for anwser from them, but from experience i would say they will say no, i got supersmash brothers for the wii with the wii fit and asked if i could swap it on here for animal crossing, same price game and was told i couldnt as it was free - lol

really??? :shock: who told you that? i thought that you couldn't sell above rrp (or price of a deal on here) but i wouldn't have thought you would have a problem swapping the game for one that's the same price!! really could could say you paid for the game but got money off your wii fit :whistling:

Original Poster

Will probably donate it to the local play group or doctors surgery - not a problem

But i can see your point - daft

but rules is rules i guess

incase your wondering its one of these:

]http//ww…a-/

Banned

cheerleader;4778419

really??? :shock: who told you that? i thought that you couldn't sell … really??? :shock: who told you that? i thought that you couldn't sell above rrp (or price of a deal on here) but i wouldn't have thought you would have a problem swapping the game for one that's the same price!! really could could say you paid for the game but got money off your wii fit :whistling:

i emailed rayman to ask as didnt want to break any rules, i dont really understand why i cant, i said i would not sell, only exchange for animal crossing as that is the game my son desperately wants, the games are the same to buy, i have priced them up, but was toold i couldnt trade as it was free

sassie;4778447

i emailed rayman to ask as didnt want to break any rules, i dont really … i emailed rayman to ask as didnt want to break any rules, i dont really understand why i cant, i said i would not sell, only exchange for animal crossing as that is the game my son desperately wants, the games are the same to buy, i have priced them up, but was toold i couldnt trade as it was free

seems a bit OTT to me! seems like the fs/ft forum is going mad on rules :whistling:
    many people sell bits and pieces that they have lying around their house for 50p + p&p that were free gifts when they received them but just don't state it in their listings :whistling:

Original Poster

What i dont get is I cant sell my free item and others can?

]http//ww…fo/

Wenchybev;4780069

What i dont get is I cant sell my free item and others … What i dont get is I cant sell my free item and others can?]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/368974/fs-alton-towers-tickets-2-adults-fo/

He can't. That thread wont be up for long.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions