Found 9th Jun
​​Just been offered the 60% off TV and rolling contract deal...plus £50 credit....Which i would take....

However, I don't want to pay £12 for multiroom and £6 for HD.....

1) Will I get HD free if i take out sports and box sets (which i will be doing)...I've read posts on here that seem to suggest that they have started doing this....

2) Can I take out my viewing card and put it in my box upstairs....(We hardly ever watch multiroom, but would miss the occasional TV in our room)

1. Ask
  2. Sky
  3. TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sky
  3. TV
12 Comments

Can't answer question 1 but my advice for question 2 is get a freesat receiver. It's a one off cost and if you get the humax hb1000 version, you can add a USB drive and record to. It too. Of you want the sky channels just get a now tv box.

do they even do viewing cards anymore?

I have this deal, I had to pay £3 more to get sky sports in hd.
60% off £50 credit and then 50% off hd for sports with rolling contract

Best I could get

Question 1 non sport hd is free with box sets, adding sports doesn't add hd you need to pay the extra £6 for that. 2 you can move cards but you need to pare the box each time you do and recordings stay on the original box.

Keep an eye out for deals on nowtv boxes for the other room you can get a year quiet cheap quite often.
Edited by: "eslick" 9th Jun

AFAIK you don't get paid channels in HD for free. We have the lowest tier package and don't get Sky1, Sky Atlantic etc. in HD.
We do get all BBC channels in HD as well as ITV1, Channel 4, 5, and a few others like some of the news channels.

jco83

AFAIK you don't get paid channels in HD for free. We have the lowest tier … AFAIK you don't get paid channels in HD for free. We have the lowest tier package and don't get Sky1, Sky Atlantic etc. in HD.We do get all BBC channels in HD as well as ITV1, Channel 4, 5, and a few others like some of the news channels.

If you get box sets sets hd is free on all channels and films.

eslick

If you get box sets sets hd is free on all channels and films.

I refuse to pay more than the lowest tier! X)

eslick you dont get hd on sports u have to pay extra for that

ive got all channels sports..movies...box sets hd on all ....EXCEPT SPORTS

Our bill shows a separate charge of £12 a month for the "HD pack."

Lee63

Our bill shows a separate charge of £12 a month for the "HD pack."

You're on something called HD Legacy (the previous HD bundle)

What subscription do you have?

resigned my dad up to sky with the 60% discount signed up for sports package and yes he has now been given sky sports hd free of charge
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon prime question23
    2. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset47
    3. Camera lens44
    4. good place to buy stocks33

See more discussions