Question about Skylanders Imaginators

Banned 4 replies
Found 24th Nov 2016
I'm interested in buying the new Skylanders Imaginators but only for Crash Bandicoot's pack.

So, I take it the essentials besides CB toys are the game disc and board, correct? I've never been a fan of Skylanders although this is something I really want to play.

Thanks.

4 Comments

Get the starter pack with game and portal and you're good to go. All the characters from previous versions will work on Imaginators too.

There's always this if you can't get hold of the Crash Starter pack.

amazon.co.uk/Sky…ble

Original Poster Banned

JackBauer

There's always this if you can't get hold of the Crash Starter … There's always this if you can't get hold of the Crash Starter pack.https://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylanders-Imaginators-Adventure-Cortex-Nintendo/dp/B01L30EJNO/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479992802&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=crash+cortex+double

I wish Activision would have the "Crash Bandicoot Starter Pack" available as there's a good amount of niche Crash Bandicoot customers who'd just want to buy it for CB. Am aware of the PS4 Limited Edition but that's out of stock currently and going for £80+.

Starter Pack: £44ish
Crash Bandicoot Pack £29.99

Totalish: £73.99

Too much imo, I'll just wait for a price drop.

Btw, thank you so much for confirming the essentials required are the Game Disc and Portal (plus the figures), Jack. I recently bought Skylanders SuperChargers Wii/WiiU versions for the Bowser + Donkey Kong stages and I'm loving it (I can't believe Nintendo hasn't thought of making a platform game like this for DK/Bowser!).

Starter packs cheap amazon & argos now

Argos wii, xbox 360 & ps3 £28.99
Rest £32.99 includes card booster pack whatever that does
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61637
    2. Chat magazine issue 4323
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions