Question about stocks in amazon.co.uk

If I search in amazon.co.uk for "camel active roger" then they say the following below the picture of the shoe: "Only 1 left in stock - order soon.".

But when I click on the product itself, I verify that they have many more than 1 unit in stock: amazon.co.uk/Cam…8-1

This happens not only to this particular shoe, but to practically all that show "Only 1 left in stock - order soon.".

So what does this mean ?

Which info is the correct one ?

4 Comments

Why? If you only want one pair does it matter? Unless they mean only one shoe

It is because there are different sizes to choose from, look at the information for your specific size.

Original Poster

I still don't get it.

There are many sizes left, and more than one pair...

So why when searching for "camel active roger" you get the info "Only 1 left in stock - order soon." ?

jcab

I still don't get it.There are many sizes left, and more than one … I still don't get it.There are many sizes left, and more than one pair...So why when searching for "camel active roger" you get the info "Only 1 left in stock - order soon." ?

But I still don't get why it matters? Do you want more than one pair? Tbh, it might actually save you some money, cos I don't think your Grandad will like them anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Easyjet - book now or wait?22
    2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
    3. Legal advice?79
    4. Ditched Sky78

See more discussions