Question about teacher training

    Can you go to a teacher training course straight from a level 3 Btec course?


    If you go onto a course with QTS then yes. Otherwise its degree first then PGCE

    If you are happy just teaching adults…htm
    You can take the 730 at many Adult education colleges. You have to be in a position where you are teaching something but can be at a voluntary organisation or suchlike.

    For teaching children (not adults) you need a degree, you can access by either a full time degree course or part time. You can also start witha foundaion degree.There are lots of different options. Some routes take longer than others. It really depends which route you want to take and your commitments. eg do you need to be earning whilst studying.


    Don't teach the devil's spawn, I mean kids of today. Become a FE lecturer, all the benefits of being a teacher with far less of the hassle.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @
      4. comp - win an electric car2020

      See more discussions