Groups

Question about twitter

Quick question on this - I understand the bit about being followerd and folloeing people. But are you able to send a message or post a tweet to someone that is not one of your followers but someone you are following? How do you get someone to follow you - if you cannot tweet them how do they know you are on twitter? All very complicated. Thanks

6 Comments

You can tweet (@) anybody.

You can only direct message somebody that is following you (Irrespective of whether or not you are following them).

Original Poster

so how can I tweet anybody? where do I actually do this?

fairy

so how can I tweet anybody? where do I actually do this?

twitter.com

Say you wanted to tweet HUKD.

You'd write @HotUKDeals and then your message, then press Tweet (Or whatever the client you are using stipulates, perhaps send etc.).

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/Twitter-Reply.jpg

Original Poster

if i do the above can i see in my profile what I have put on other peoples pages - if not how can i tell what has got through?

If you send a tweet to another user - it will show up if you click onto your profile and look at the tweets you have sent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522112
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions