Groups

(Question) About using http://www.musicmagpie.co.uk

OK so I'm looking to sell my Samsung s6 edge 128gb & a friend put me on to musicmagpie.co.uk as game\cex\cash converters & so on are offering me pretty low price by the site above is offering me £60-100 more than my local shops & they offering a free courier service to come & collect the item, so are these guys legit do any member use them to sell. I did a quick google search & only bad story I could find was from OK guy they refused to return his items as he was trying to sell them a phone that was tied to a contract still & they was waiting on there network to reply as the phone still belonged to the network EE any advice would be great ty, they also say I will get payment on day they receive this phone, I'm saving cash for black Friday sales so what you guys think I don't think itna scam but I don't wanna be sending them my £600 phone & they take a money to get me my money or they pull bait & switch & lower offer they made

any help would be great ty

8 Comments

Don't you watch TV? Music magpie has been around for years and it legit.

They are perfectly legit, one of the better companies to sell to.

They are great, even provide you with a postage label which is both trackable and insured, money in your account same day as they receive the phone and test it.

Original Poster

robdexter7

They are great, even provide you with a postage label which is both … They are great, even provide you with a postage label which is both trackable and insured, money in your account same day as they receive the phone and test it.

Yes they gave me the label to print off to off & send them my phone with parcel force 48 iirc but I wasn't sure if they was legit as deal seems to good to be true as I paid £280 for it over a year ago & there offering me £284 for it now but when I bought it I got it half price &-15% staff discount on pay as you go so it worked out nicely I just wish galaxy gear 3 was out as I will end up buying ps4 pro or loads of games on black friday

Original Poster

TheGimp

Don't you watch TV? Music magpie has been around for years and it legit.

Nope I don't watch propaganda box & haven't for years, since I got my 1st smart TV I haven't watched any the main stream channels like 1-5 & all the rest sky offer, with IPTV/ruku service I have every TV show on demand, the only time I can think of watching on TV show was still game on BBC just recently & HBO on USA network waiting on game of thrones,also doctor who when it back but I would use iPlayer 4 that & I've not seen a TV ad for years, but thanks for letting me know there legit as I don't know of a way to check out with asking my fellow hukd members for advice so thanks again
    Edited by: "burrett1981" 22nd Nov 2016

Original Poster

INDUSTRYHATER

They are perfectly legit, one of the better companies to sell to.

Thanks I was sure, I've downloaded there prepaid postage & I will be sending it tomorrow

They are awful to buy from.

I've sold 4 phones to them so far without issue, though I've chosen to post the phones rather than use the courier service. The only question that has ever been raised is regarding the postage free labels that you print from their site. The lady in the post office advised that it wasn't issued and that is have to pay an extra £3 or £4 to get it insured.

Don't forget quidco too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?24
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111322

See more discussions