Question about using Quidco (used to order L4D2 from Tesco)

When the L4D2 deal was put up (£15 at Tesco), I used Quidco for the first time to order it.
Tesco say that they don't charge your card until they have dispatched the item but looking at my bank statement online, it seems like they already have (only problem is, Barclays takes FOREVER to actually state who took what from my bank account so I can't confirm it was Tesco).
I've just got an email from Tesco saying that the order has been cancelled due to the price being wrong etc. and before that, got an email from Quidco saying that they've got it all tracked and that I'll get £1.20 from the purchase.

My question is, if you use Quidco, does your card get charged earlier than normal? Thanks

9 Comments

Doesnt make any difference to when you get charged. Tesco probably wont even know you have used Quidco cos its all handled by a third party (as far as I remember it). I usually use Quidco and only get charged on despatch.

Original Poster

Funny thing is, I just tracked my order and it still says 'Awaiting despatch'

just to let you know i have recvd my cancellation email frm tesco but they did include a £2 voucher for hassle factor.

got mine as well,just to let you know i have recvd my cancellation email frm tesco but they did include a £2 voucher for hassle factor

waycash;7058464

got mine as well,just to let you know i have recvd my cancellation email … got mine as well,just to let you know i have recvd my cancellation email frm tesco but they did include a £2 voucher for hassle factor

why post excatly the same thing as the person above?
Really worht the effort?

Original Poster

Could you guys see if it says 'Cancelled' on the Tesco site itself when you track it and whether or not they have charged your credit/debit card? I'm just worried as to where this £15 has disappeared to =[

why post excatly the same thing as the person above?
Really worht the effort?
who asked you to put your oar in??????????
i have put that because some people are reporting having there order honoured, but mine and the other person's have been cancelled, was it worth you commenting on
also you might want to invest in a spell checker

waycash;7058690

why post excatly the same thing as the person above?Really worht the … why post excatly the same thing as the person above?Really worht the effort?who asked you to put your oar in??????????i have put that because some people are reporting having there order honoured, but mine and the other person's have been cancelled, was it worth you commenting on

:roll: Im just saying, yah could typed your own comment is all

Anyways arent tesco breaking laws if you have opaid for the game? That was the agreed price at time of purchase

Original Poster

Okay, my order status has now been changed to cancelled but the £15 is still missing. *sigh* Just gonna have to wait for Barclays to get their a$$es in gear.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam23
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?911

See more discussions