Question about Virgin Atlantic, does 10% virgin discount applies to flight purchases

6 replies
Found 15th Nov 2008
Please can someone help on this, need to make a purcahse on the virgin website and I intend to use a virgin card if the discount applies.

reps for suitable response.

Cheers

6 Comments

no for flights 1% and that is on the fare only not even on the taxes, e.g. just booked mine to Orlando for March, paid £306 per person went throught quidco got 1% of £80 X 3 £2.40
dont know about purchases with card, I think it is 10% try and find out:)

Original Poster

Thanks october girl.

yes, virgin cc does get you 10% off virgin atlantic flights, I asked them when i was getting quotes for the US

Original Poster

caz1cool;3475351

yes, virgin cc does get you 10% off virgin atlantic flights, I asked them … yes, virgin cc does get you 10% off virgin atlantic flights, I asked them when i was getting quotes for the US

can you confirm that the quotes was for just the flight tickets, or a package holiday. Cause its say on their website site that it only applies to holiday.

saayinla;3477202

can you confirm that the quotes was for just the flight tickets, or a … can you confirm that the quotes was for just the flight tickets, or a package holiday. Cause its say on their website site that it only applies to holiday.

Just for the flights :thumbsup:
Virgin atlantic weren't sure when I asked them so I could the credit card people and they confirmed the 10% off for using the card.
This was in July just gone.

Booked my hols with them a couple of months back.
I thought I would get 10% off which I did but they charge you I think 1.5 or 2% for paying by card.
Good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions