Question: Arsenal Season Ticket...

Found 7th Aug
Hi all,

I just wondered if anyone here has ever successfully embarked on getting an Arsenal season ticket - if so how long did you wait on the waiting list, and how much was it in the end?

Also - How do people go about getting tickets on general sale or off of others that are unable to go, would love to go to a couple of games at the Emirates this season...

Cheers

(Waits patiently for the Spurs fans to stick their oar in...)
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
£1000 for mid table football
In before the spurs fans
Wenger out
Every season, there used to a Top 4-6 and a Bottom 4-6.

Leaving about 10 mid table teams.

Now it's a Top 6 & a Bottom 14!! I

Good luck with acquiring a ST. They ain't cheap!!!
Edited by: "Gollywood" 7th Aug
my mates got one. he split the cost with someone else. he just went on the waiting list. can always join red membership they get allocated tickets before General sale. or just wait for the less sexy games they never sell out ( 1st rounds of cup games, Europa games with very small clubs etc )
Why would you? Better teams down south like Fulham and West ham
Simply join red membership for £35, then you can buy tickets from others not able to attend or on sale through the club.
You can find tickets for almost every game through the ticket exchange if you keep checking. You really do have to join the red membership though.
Bloke at my work was on the waiting list for 7 years and has taken up the option this season. He's paying around £1k
FridgeFreezer8627 m ago

Bloke at my work was on the waiting list for 7 years and has taken up the …Bloke at my work was on the waiting list for 7 years and has taken up the option this season. He's paying around £1k

Cheers!

1k seems about right, I think I may just register to be placed on the waiting list, as I can see after we win the premier league this year, the waiting list will be much longer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants