Groups

Question below.

Im curious, If you sell a pre-loaded sim (bought with a phone like at cw) and that purchase was made with a bank card as opposed to cash is the number linked to that account automatically? would there be any way of getting the account information? (either legit or not)

Guess Im asking if it is possible to be scammed in this manner, maybee's why so much account fraud starts with a top up.

Ignore me if Im being nutsy-betsy and I'm not casting aspersions just musing.

12 Comments

not a clue, you made me :oops::-D:friends:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5688830

not a clue, you made me :oops::-D:friends:

sssssh, secwet :whistling:

yes you can, if an account is created they send password resets to the phone sometimes and then peeps can login and view all account details

Yes its true, happened to me recently. but when I reported it to my bank I got my money back and they put a trace on the transaction with the mobile network company.

oops k :thumbsup:

hi choc
    hi steven

hi rappy x

Original Poster

choc1969;5688842

yes you can, if an account is created they send password resets to the … yes you can, if an account is created they send password resets to the phone sometimes and then peeps can login and view all account details

StevenA2000_uk;5688845

Yes its true, happened to me recently. but when I reported it to my bank … Yes its true, happened to me recently. but when I reported it to my bank I got my money back and they put a trace on the transaction with the mobile network company.

this is what i was thinking, I have offered one in reply to wanted in fs and then It kinda got my mind ticking, I just dont want to put myself in a vulnerable position (dont do it steven :roll:)

do it steven,just do it man

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5688892

do it steven,just do it man

http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/760.gif

michelleleemoo;5688913

sowwy:oops:

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5688947

sowwy:oops:

s'ok wappy http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/2398.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1866
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571334
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2035
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514147

See more discussions