Groups

Question for Advance Ebayers....

I want to sell 2 of the same dvds on ebay. It says fee 20p, is that the insert price for listing Both dvds at the same time or 20p Each will be taken???
    Thanks.

5 Comments

I THINK it will cost you 2 x final value fee but only one listing fee. I think for this you'd have to put them both on BIN as more than one item. I'm probably wrong though!

Fee will be 20p and 2 final valuation fees as above post. Yes you are correct.

Original Poster

[COLOR=#ff6600][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial Narrow]and there i was selling them singly !!!.......... :whistling:[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Rep given for answers[/FONT]

baffledsalmon;6669858

I THINK it will cost you 2 x final value fee but only one listing fee. I … I THINK it will cost you 2 x final value fee but only one listing fee. I think for this you'd have to put them both on BIN as more than one item. I'm probably wrong though!

Yep. What she said. ^^^

Thought you had to sell at the lower price ie if both go under one listing - one sells at £11 next at £10, both must go at £10 to each buyer. Weird rules - I always list separately as my brain hurts trying to work out why. You can have up to 15 individual listings last time I saw the rule last month or so. If items not exactly same, this makes more sense.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047107
      2. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      4. love affairs1344

See more discussions