Expired

Question for all the ladies

Found 22nd Aug 2009
ever managed to actually buy the first pair of shoes you saw while out shopping?

course not! I mean,whats the problem-you like em,they fit,they are a bargain so BUY THEM!!

far better to trawl round 20 other shops,with lunch thrown in somewhere and then return to the first shop 6 hours later isnt it?

aaagh!!

13 Comments

lol, i think every guy can relate to that

Women + Shopping = nightmare

Yes, hate shoe shopping, in fact I hate any kind of shopping so get it over and done with as quickly as poss :thumbsup:

Erm actually yes! Last week I bought the first pair I saw (that I liked) then another on the spur of the moment!

nope i always go back and sometimes more than once!

Yes OP thats EXACTLY what we wanna do. :thumbsup:

hahahahahaha

i actually hate shopping. go in get what i want and go. i know men that take ages just to buy 1 shirt.....! men can be just as bad :-)

not all women are like that, i dont understand it either, if i want something, go in a shop and buy it, no need to look round the whole shop.

in fact i seen a pair when i picked the boys up from school last monday went in tried them on went to pay for them changed my mind and then went back today and bought them! :oops:

Now where is the fun in buying the first pair of shoes you see and like? :?

munnski;6090872

Now where is the fun in buying the first pair of shoes you see and like? … Now where is the fun in buying the first pair of shoes you see and like? :?

absolutely none :-D

my eldest freaks when he is with me (not very often) and i do this but might i add he is just as bad the amount of times i have went in and out of usc doors i think they reckon i have ocd! :w00t: and he calls me weird! :roll:

maybe we only do that to annoy the sheet outta you men :whistling:

actually,maybe thats why my other half doesnt come shopping with me now :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56523
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
    3. Free flights to Europe711
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions