Groups
    EXPIRED

Question for any medical experts for Swine flu

Banned
    Say if you contracted swine flu, and you required a vaccine, couldnt you take say a small sample of blood from someone else that has had swine flu and inject it into you? even if the blood types were incompatible it wouldnt matter as our anti bodies would kill the foreign blood but keep the vaccine?

any truth in that?

34 Comments

ewwww

Banned

WTF have you been reading?

NO as a nurse, children DO NOT try this at home:thumbsup:

Inject someone else's blood?

I think I'd rather be content with swine flu.

You would end up with blood poisoning if the blood types weren't a match. You would still not have any immunity to the virus - you would have some antibodies from the donated blood but these wouldn't last long.

Original Poster Banned

lol, it was just a theory, if it was a last resort, if the blood wasnt bad it wouldnt harm you, unless ofcourse it was a large quantity, and enough dead blood could cause complication I know.

H to the E to the P to the A to the T to the I to the T to the I to the S

What does that spell???

Horrible, horrible scenario!!!

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5761682

H to the E to the P to the A to the T to the I to the T to the I to the S

not always.

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5761656

WTF have you been reading?NO as a nurse, children DO NOT try this at … WTF have you been reading?NO as a nurse, children DO NOT try this at home:thumbsup:

I was just watching this;

videos.howstuffworks.com/hsw…htm

and had a crazy thought, lol

fool....you fool.....

Banned

dvhendo;5761689

I was just watching this; … I was just watching this; http://videos.howstuffworks.com/hsw/6074-disease-defense-the-immune-system-video.htmand had a crazy thought, lol

Oh good god lol:)

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;5761692

fool....you fool.....

it wasnt an idea it was a theory!! which is why I put it to question.

dvhendo;5761687

not always.

Ok - its a point really - you are suggesting people inject each other's blood - even if that cures swine flu - its how hepatitis spreads - frying pan - fire addage work??

HIV too . . . .

Where is levis24???

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5761704

Oh good god lol:)

Interesting stuff though. never really looked at the human body workings, didnt realize my body was that clever, lol - maybe ill stop getting it drunk. haha

haha do it.... be jokes!

ok no. dont. its wrong on so many levels

dvhendo;5761706

it wasnt an idea it was a theory!! which is why I put it to question.

bless ur a sweetie!!!

Banned

dvhendo;5761712

Interesting stuff though. never really looked at the human body workings, … Interesting stuff though. never really looked at the human body workings, didnt realize my body was that clever, lol - maybe ill stop getting it ******. haha

Yes it is:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5761709

Ok - its a point really - you are suggesting people inject each other's … Ok - its a point really - you are suggesting people inject each other's blood - even if that cures swine flu - its how hepatitis spreads - frying pan - fire addage work??HIV too . . . .Where is levis24???

its not a suggestion its a hypothetical question

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;5761720

Yes it is:thumbsup:

just need to figure out how to make the proper vaccine now, lmao. which website is the ingredients on?

haha. they on ebay yet?

dvhendo;5761739

just need to figure out how to make the proper vaccine now, lmao. which … just need to figure out how to make the proper vaccine now, lmao. which website is the ingredients on? haha. they on ebay yet?

The vaccine is coming......

dvhendo;5761726

its not a suggestion its a hypothetical question

Well, the answer if you take into consideration the other external anomalies is - no.

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;5761753

The vaccine is coming......

I know they say, in August.

Original Poster Banned

Just aswell im not a doctor, or scientist making the vaccine huh! lol

dvhendo;5761777

Just aswell im not a doctor, or scientist making the vaccine huh! lol

crazymonkeygames.com/Pan…tml

Should be good at this though Dr Evil :lol:

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5761794

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.htmlShould be good at this … http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.htmlShould be good at this though Dr Evil :lol:

lol, ill give you my vaccine if you get swine flu. haha

You don't get the vaccine if you have swine flu, you take antiviral tablets. You only give the jab to people who MAY catch the virus not once they have it.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;5761794

http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.htmlShould be good at this … http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/Pandemic-2.htmlShould be good at this though Dr Evil :lol:

lol

Original Poster Banned

wendyak;5761812

You don't get the vaccine if you have swine flu, you take antiviral … You don't get the vaccine if you have swine flu, you take antiviral tablets. You only give the jab to people who MAY catch the virus not once they have it.

exactly just shows how much I know about medicine.

Original Poster Banned

Well that about sums up this thread, requesting it be closed, thanks for everyones input.

lets hope the pandemic goes away, and everyone remains healthy.

dvhendo;5761830

Well that about sums up this thread, requesting it be closed, thanks for … Well that about sums up this thread, requesting it be closed, thanks for everyones input.lets hope the pandemic goes away, and everyone remains healthy.

:thumbsup:

mbgringo;5761682

H to the E to the P to the A to the T to the I to the T to the I to the … H to the E to the P to the A to the T to the I to the T to the I to the SWhat does that spell???

[COLOR="Red"]AIDS?

lol wut? [/COLOR]

Mixing two blood groups causes toxic reactions and can be fatal!

The JFK;5761844

[COLOR="Red"]AIDS?lol wut? [/COLOR]

Close enough . . . .

Go to bed, sleep helps the immune system!! Night everyone.

Thread Closed @ OP's request.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044573
    2. Santander - Compensation1519
    3. Giffgaff New goodybags22
    4. Get an annual MOT reminder66

See more discussions